Sunday, October 14, 2007

How to Make French Toast | eHow.com

Every Sunday I cook breakfast for my family. I usually cook sausage, eggs, and toast. But, this Sunday I wanted something different. French Toast was my all time childhood favorite. I googled how to cook french toast and came across this recipe below. My kids ate it ALL! to my amazement I really enjoyed it as well. so if you are like me and enjoy French Toast. I recommend trying this one out and let me know how you like it?

Quoted from http://www.ehow.com/how_13820_make-french-toast.html:

How to Make French Toast eHow.com

French toast is an easy yet tasty breakfast. It's also great for using up bread that's on the verge of becoming just a little too old. Makes 5 or 6 slices.

Instructions

Difficulty: Easy

Things You'll Need

Steps

Step One

Put the oven on to Warm.

Step Two

Beat eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon in a shallow bowl or small baking pan.

Step Three

Dip bread into egg mixture and coat both sides.

Step Four

Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add bread in batches and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Add more butter as needed.

Step Five

Keep the cooked slices warm in the oven until all the toast is ready.

Step Six

Serve the toast warm with syrup, jam, or powdered sugar.

Tips & Warnings


No comments:

Post a Comment